One of the main ways to lose weight is to boost your metabolism. You must have heard this being repeated several times from different sources, and yet you are not quite sure how do you get to increase your metabolic rate? How about starting to use a product that works as a metabolism booster.
Phentaslim has been tried out by over 100,000 customers, and since most of the reviews are positive ones, one can safely say that it is a product worth trying out.
Phentaslim Review – Facts – Is Safe?
Moreover, Phentaslim is a clinically tested and proven weight loss product. It is manufactured in a GMP certified facility and the ingredient profile is described in detail.
Another reason why you should try out Phentaslim is that there is additional peace of mind thanks to the fact that a 60-day money-back guarantee is offered. Considering all these factors, Phentaslim could prove to be a good investment if you are trying hard to lose weight. It just might do the trick.
However, let us elaborate a bit further on the key aspects of this product. Phentaslim is manufactured by Optimum Natura Inc.
This company seems to have a good reputation, both in terms of the products they manufacture, as well as when it comes to customer service. They are famous for offering detailed and prompt replies to queries, and this is something that customers definitely appreciate, considering the way they are treated by other companies in this line of business, who seem to be practically non-existent.
Phentaslim Side Effects – If Any
Even though some may not be pleased that the product contains Caffeine, it is important to point out that the content of caffeine in a capsule of Phentaslim is basically the same as that found in a cup of coffee.
Apart from this, as there are black pepper extract and Theanine, these help in the controlling of the effects of caffeine. Thermogenesis is an important process for calories to be burnt.
This process is rendered possible thanks to the presence of green tea and cayenne pepper in Phentaslim. There thus seems to be a very well thought-out set of ingredients in the formulation of Phentaslim.
Phentaslim is claimed to be safe to use the product, and apart from being manufactured in a GMP-certified facility, it is also FDA approved. However, as with any other weight loss product, certain side effects may occur.
Apart from the fact that some people may be overly sensitive to caffeine, potential side effects of these pills include feeling a bit jittery, headaches, trouble sleeping, and dizziness.
Phentaslim is made from clinically proven ingredients. It is manufactured in government inspected facilities and so the highest standards of production have been met. In each bottle of Phentaslim, there are 90 pills.
One should take three capsules daily. At first, it may be best to start with a lower dosage so as to check personal tolerance levels. Phentaslim is marketed as being a fat burning pill, which mainly increases the metabolism, as well as an appetite suppressant.
It is also said to help in boosting energy. Hence Phentaslim works in different ways. By boosting metabolism it helps to burn up more calories, thus promoting fat loss.
By suppressing one’s appetite it will also be reducing the caloric intake, especially when it comes to useless snacks which one can do away with. Moreover, thanks to long-lasting energy, one will feel more active and optimistic. Phentaslim is also said to help in supporting mental performance.
Thanks to better concentration and coordination one can achieve a good mental balance, which will prove to be very helpful in losing weight.
Where To Buy Phentaslim
The company can be contacted through their website and there is even a direct line for phone orders. For some, the fact that Phentaslim can only be purchased from the official website may seem like a disadvantage, but in reality, it goes to show that this is a legitimate product. Moreover, free worldwide shipping is provided when placing an order.
Phentaslim Dosage & Ingredients
Let us now elaborate a bit further on the ingredients that are used in Phentaslim. First of all, when taking three capsules a day, one will be taking 1800mg of Phentaslim in all.
These 1800mg are subdivided as follows:
• 375mg green tea – since green tea is high in catechins, it helps in weight loss.
• 270mg of caffeine – caffeine helps in boosting energy levels, and this improves one’s metabolic rate too.
• 225mg of L-Theanine – this is an amino acid which helps in weight loss, as well as in limiting the negative effects of caffeine since it has relaxation properties.
• 200mg of L-Carnitine – helps in reducing body fat and in boosting energy levels and reducing fatigue.
• 200mg of L-Tyrosine – helps in appetite suppression, and also increases alertness.
• 120mg of Panax Ginseng – helps in reducing fatigue.
• 100mg of Guarana seed – this is a berry which is naturally high in caffeine.
• 50mg of Cayenne Pepper – suppresses appetite, and leads to a thermogenic reaction which helps in burning calories. • 6mg of Black pepper extract – helps in increasing the absorption of certain nutrients.
• 1.8mg of Vitamin B6 – helps the body to use more energy from carbohydrates and proteins.
• 1.7mg of Vitamin B2 – for a healthy nervous system, skin and eyes. It also helps the body to release more energy from carbohydrates.
• 1.3mg of Vitamin B1 – helps in breaking down and releasing energy from food, thus supporting a healthy metabolic rate.
• 10mcg of Vitamin B12 – aids in the release of energy from the food one consumes.
• 20mg of Niacin
• 15mg of Zinc
• 80mg of Magnesium
Can Phentaslim Help You To Lose Weight
However, the majority of the people who used Phentaslim were very pleased with the results they achieved in their weight loss and did not suffer from any side effects whatsoever.
From the many reviews one can find on Phentaslim it seems that this product is one of the safest weight loss products on the market and one of the most effective ones too. With a solid ingredients profile, a money-back guarantee, and a reputable manufacturing company, Phentaslim is worth a try.