Probiotics are good for gut health and can help with many other areas of our health. Read on to learn how to improve your digestion and overall health with YourBiology Gut+ – a natural probiotic product with 40 billion CFUs.
When it comes to our overall health, good gut health is essential. And one of the best ways to promote gut health is by taking probiotics. Probiotics are live bacteria that can offer a range of health benefits, including improved digestion and a stronger immune system.
YourBiology Gut+ is a natural probiotic product that contains four different strains of live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum. These four strains work together to improve gut health and help with Digestive System Functions.
Not only does YourBiology Gut+ improve gut health, but it can also help with other areas of our health like skin conditions, vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, and even weight loss. So if you’re looking for a natural way to improve your overall health, look no further than Probiology Gut+.
Benefits of YourBiology Gut+
The gut is the largest immune organ in the human body. It contains one-fourth of the total immune system.
The digestive tract is a very complex and dynamic environment. When everything is working in balance, it works like a well-oiled machine. However, there are many variables that throw off this delicate balance. One of those things is food.
There are many benefits of YourBiology Gut+. If you’re one that has experienced symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or simply would like to boost your immunity, then taking this probiotic is a great way to naturally achieve these goals.
The main job of these three specific strains is to help maintain the balance in your digestive system and constantly keep your gut healthy.
The acidophilus found in this supplement helps create and maintain a healthy balance of acidity in your digestive system. This helps break down foods much easier and keeps your body from developing gas, bloating, and diarrhea. In addition, this strain also absorbs vitamins C and K while creating vitamins B1, 7 and 9.
Role of YourBiology Gut+
This review is intended to be read by the American public and to make them aware of YourBiology gut+’s role in digestive health.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that are similar to the beneficial bacteria that naturally live in your digestive tract. When taken as a supplement, they can help restore the balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut. This can lead to improved digestion, a stronger immune system, and other benefits.
YourBiology Gut+ is a probiotic supplement that contains 4 different strains of live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Lactobacillus paracasei. These strains have been clinically shown to improve digestive health and boost the immune system. In addition, YourBiology Gut+ also contains prebiotics, which are food for the probiotic bacteria. This ensures that the probiotics stay alive and active in your gut so they can provide maximum benefit.
If you are interested in improving your digestive health or boosting your immune system, talk to your doctor about whether YourBiology Gut+ is right for you.
Why YourBiology Gut + is Unique
- YourBiology Gut + is special because of its ingredients and the optimal combination of good bacteria (probiotics) and prebiotics with a survival rate 250 times higher than standard probiotics – according to the official website.
- Standard probiotics have a low survival rate because they are destroyed by gastric juices in the stomach. The manufacturer opts for quality over quantity, adding strains of bacteria in the correct formula to maximize the effectiveness of the supplement. Each portion contains 40 billion CFU.
- To protect the good bacteria that enter the stomach from gastric juices, the manufacturer uses a patented method (MAKtrek® Bipass) – a method that uses brown seaweed.
- Lactobacillus paracasei is a microorganism that was first discovered in 1907. It is one of the most important species of bacteria in the human gut, and it is found in yogurt, fermented vegetables, and dairy products. Lactobacilli are generally thought to be one of the most beneficial groups of gut microbiota. Lactobacillus paracasei is considered a beneficial gut bacterium because it can help break down food into nutrients that can be absorbed by the body, produce lactic acid (which has an antimicrobial effect), and stimulate the immune system. There is some evidence that consuming Lactobacillus paracasei may improve gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome. Additionally, Lactobacillus paracasei has been shown to reduce inflammation and help prevent or treat certain infections (e.g., Helicobacter pylori). Some research suggests that Lactobacillus paracasei may also have helpful effects on other conditions such as allergies, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Bifidobacterium lactis is a Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium that is a member of the phylum Firmicutes. It is one of the most important gut bacteria, and has been shown to have many health benefits. Bifidobacterium lactis has been shown to improve digestion, boost immunity, and prevent various diseases. It does this by producing short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which are used by the body for energy. SCFAs also help to maintain a healthy gut barrier and protect against inflammation.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – One of the most common benefits to taking this supplement is that it helps improve digestion and balances vaginal flora. Another common benefit of Lactobacillus Acidophilus is that it can help to boost your immune system. This is because this friendly bacteria helps to keep the bad bacteria in check, thus preventing them from causing any harm to your body. Additionally, Lactobacillus Acidophilus also produces antimicrobial substances that can help destroy harmful bacteria and viruses. Finally, Lactobacillus Acidophilus has also been shown to be effective in weight loss. One study showed that those who took this supplement lost more weight than those who did not take it. This is likely due to the fact that Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps improve metabolism and reduce fat storage.
- Fructooligosaccharides are a prebiotic, which are found in many fruits and vegetables. This is beneficial as it assists in the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. These probiotics then help with things like digestion, appetite control, and other facets that comprise our overall health, including having good gut health.
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a probiotic with many benefits, promoting healthy bowel. It’s been shown to work on cholesterol, glucose, stomach bloating and cramping, and even lead to weight loss.
How To Take YourBiology Gut+
If you follow a healthy diet, you can easily get everything your body needs. However, there are a few exceptions. If you want to be on the safe side, you should take two capsules of YourBiology Gut+ daily or take one capsule in the morning and another in the afternoon. Your supplement is likely to take effect within 24 to 48 hours and a bottle of the supplement will serve you for 30 days.
YourBiology claims you are likely to experience the advantages of taking Gut+ from just 1 day to a full three weeks. The supplements release good gut bacteria into your intestines, and within two weeks, you’ll observe better digestion, a balanced gut, improved mood, clearer skin, and much less bloating.
Gut+ supplement has the following features
- Made in the US
- No preservatives
- No refrigeration needed
- Scientific Evidence for Gut+
In comparison to most prebiotic supplements, Gut+individual strains have been clinically proven.
Where to Buy YourBiology Gut+
YourBiology Gut + cannot be purchased from Amazon, Ebay, Walmart or Walgreens. It is sold only by the official website pyourbiology.com as follows:
- 1 Bottle: (1 Month Supply): $35.99 (save $15) + Free US Shipping
- 3 Bottles: (3 Months Supply) $107.97 (save $104.98) + Free US Shipping
- 6 Bottles: (5 Months Supply) $215.94 (save $194.96) + Free US Shipping
* One bottle contains 60 capsules (30 servings) for one month.
Gut+ is a probiotic supplement that YourBiology has introduced to address various gut health drawbacks. This supplement contain four strains of probiotics for helping your immunity, weight loss, and balancing your gut health. Gut+ advertises that this probiotic supplement can ease bowel movements, eliminate bloating, support a good mood, and balance vaginal flora.
Hi everyone and welcome to our blog!
My name is Andreea Lupsa and I am best known for my good communication skills, willingness to get the best results out of every project I am involved in and hard work.
With a bachelor’s degree in European Administration, I have been working for the past years in different companies with outsourcing projects in customer support.
The most important thing for me is to be honest and true to myself and I am trying to live my life by this principle.
I love traveling and I try to do as much traveling as possible. It is a bit difficult now, in the context of a pandemic, but I have lived for a year in Rome, Italy, and it has truly been one of the best times of my life, having the chance to experience a new culture and meet some amazing people.
I am currently a Subject Matter Expert in a multinational company, but I like to spend my free time researching and writing about things that I am passionate about, such as health, beauty, movies and music.