So much has been written about women’s breasts that some believe they know everything. But even so, men are reading with pleasure, women in curiosity, children because they are not allowed, and the elderly without a specific purpose.
Let’s take a look at some curiosities that are not forbidden to anyone!
- A breast weighs on average one pound and contains 4-5% of the whole body fat.
- It has been estimated that the number of women who have implanted artificial breasts amounts the world is between 5 and 10 million. The average age at which they do this surgery is 34 years and only one in ten women is operated before the first child was born.
- Over 6% of the women with the operation are unhappy with the result and return to the doctor to be retouched or silicone removed.
- In the Middle Ages, the most appreciated breasts were small ones, separated from one another and with divergent “gazes”. We find these details both from literary and pictographic documents.
- In the golden age of the romantic salons, there were fashionable bulky breasts, installed on a fat and silky silhouette. We also find literature and painting.
- When the first surgical implants appeared, physicians used improvised materials, animal cartilage, glass beads, or rubber flour for this purpose, which resulted in disastrous results.
- Breast weight increases as the woman get older. In youth, the breasts are made up of mammary glands, fat, and collagen. Breasts may also cough in some of the smokers as cigarette chemicals affect the elastic qualities of the tissues.
- Typically, several hairs will grow on the nipple, at least two and at most fifteen. Specialists do not recommend pulling them off. This desensitizes the area with erogenous properties.
- For the breast to maintain its shape, specialists recommend that women hold it with a pillow when sleeping.
- The dimensions of the two breasts are not rigorously equal, the left one larger than the right one. Do not be scared, the difference is inobservable.
- The breasts are very sensitive to ultraviolet rays. Even if you wear a bra on the beach, it is good to apply a cream to your skin. Nudism on the beach is said to be one of the causes of breast cancer.
- About women with three breasts, much has been written, but they have not been proven. Celtic legends recall Saint Gween, but also Guenole, Jacut, and Venec. In the chapel of Briec (Brittany, France) holy Venec is represented in a statue with three breasts. Specialists have not identified a case that has proven credible in the last few centuries.